Our free clothing room offers gently used clothing, household linens, new socks and underwear, and personal hygiene items to our neighbors in need. Set up like a store, our neighbors are free to come
and shop for themselves and their families.
The clothing room serves an average of 2,500 individuals a month and is staffed by over
100 volunteers from partner churches and the surrounding neighborhood.
David Bezaire made a wonderful
series of photos and a video
slide show during the 2011 Coat
Extravaganza Day. Click
HERE to see the photos and read
the captions, and
HERE to watch the video.
Donations are gladly accepted on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 9 - 11:30 AM
- New or gently used clothing and shoes for men, women and children. Please see that all clothing is clean, ready to wear and in season. It would be helpful if it was also sorted by gender.
Larger sizes for men and women, and maternity items are especially needed.
- New and gently used socks and underwear for men, women, boys and girls. White socks are preferred.
- During cold seasons, coats, boots, thermals, hats, gloves (for men, women, boys, girls)
- Household linens (Towels, hand towels, wash cloths, sheets, blankets, pillows, sleeping bags, curtains).
- Personal hygiene items (razor, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, soap, personal care for women). Remember us when you’re staying in hotels!
Tax receipts are available upon request.